FordHarrison LLP, a national employment and labor law firm with over 150 attorneys in 23 offices nationwide, is seeking an experienced office administrator to lead its growing Los Angeles office. The office administrator will work closely with local lawyer leadership and other administrators firm-wide. The office administrator will collaborate across departments to meet the needs of clients, lawyers, and staff and ensure the effective operation of the office. For more information about the firm, please visit us at our website at www.fordharrison.com.
• Staff management and development – Manage and coordinate human resources functions for legal support staff including secretaries, paralegals, and clerical staff. This includes recruitment, on-boarding, performance management, professional development, and serving as a liaison between LA staff and firm leadership.
• Facilities management – Serve as point-of-contact for building management, oversee office cleanliness and maintenance, represent the firm at tenant meetings, and oversee emergency preparedness
• Workflow management – Continuously evaluate needs of the office and coordinate workflow and assignment to ensure the best and most efficient use of available resources
• Accounting – Work collaboratively with accounting team and other firm administrative staff to establish office budget and track expenses within budget guidelines
• Paperless file room – Oversee local records management consistent with the firm-wide paperless initiative
• Event planning – Plan and execute social events for lawyers and staff
• Special Projects—Assist with special inter-departmental projects as assigned, e.g., billing and collections, preparation of reports, supporting lawyer recruitment and marketing initiatives
Qualified candidates should forward his/her resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org No relocation costs. No recruiters at this time; no calls please.
FordHarrison is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, military service obligations or other category protected by federal, state or local law.